Forget love -- I'd rather fall in chocolate!
I. Love. Chocolate.
Dark chocolate bars, peanut butter cups, Kisses, Snickers, Snowcaps, chocolate milk, chocolate covered pretzels, Nutella, Oreo cookies, chocolate frosting, chocolate covered frozen bananas, mochas, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate covered cherries, Peanut M&Ms, Frosties, chocolate milkshakes, Cocoa Puffs...
I could go on. For a long time.
I. Always. Want. Chocolate.
Last night one of my BFFs and I walked over to the local Irish Pub for a pint (we'd just kicked some serious punching bag booty at kickboxing, so we deserved it!), and found out it was trivia night. We decided to stay and play a couple of rounds. We won the second round and got a free pitcher of beer! The evening also reminded me of a Trivia Night I went to at the end of my first year of teaching. Our team named ourselves "School's Out For Summer" (hmmm... kind of obvious we were teachers...) and we came in second place over all. It's always fun to rack your brains with friends and try to come up with the answers to the most random questions. Gotta love Trivia Night!
♥

No comments:
Post a Comment