Sunday, May 11

Poetry and music in the classroom

So I went to a presentation the other night on poetry and music in the classroom. I learned a lot about how to integrate both of these important artistic expressions into the classroom, but I am still a little wary about how exactly I will use them. In any case, we all wrote a song together with one of the presenters about student teaching. It might make you laugh, but it is very true....

"Student Teaching" (sung to the tune of "Gilligan's Island")
I'm their new face today
They will like me I hope and pray
And if they don't that's okay
They still have to do it my way
Because I'm here to stay

 I cannot even begin to imagine what having my own classroom full of students will feel like. I can only anticipate these emotions times 1,000! It is, however, an adventure I cannot wait to experience.
 ♥

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails