Monday, September 1

Netflix

So, I did it. I joined Netflix. And then spent a few hours on Saturday making my list. I can't wait to start getting those movies in the mail! :) Oh, the small pleasures. Teaching seems to be getting easier. I have figured out that I do not like going into school early, so I have to stay later after school to get things done. I have also been working on leaving school without any work to take home; that has made the last week really relaxing at night! I am hoping to make that a habit. The kiddos are really starting to get into our routine. I am learning their little quirks and how to get them to do what I need them to do. 7 year olds really like to be timed! I guess anything that feels like a competition... I am really excited that we are getting into a routine. They make me so happy (most of the time).

 I went to my first Diamondbacks game yesterday! I even bought a shirt. And I have never been in a stadium with a retractable roof; I am so glad the roof was closed last night because it was so hot! Here's a blurry self-portrait from my cell phone last night (setting: my bathroom). I wanted to show my parents my first D-backs shirt! :)


 

 ♥

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails