One day this week (if it's warm enough for an iced coffee drink), I think I'll head to Starbucks to order a drink in the new, 31 oz. Trenta cup. 31 oz.?! Seriously!? Apparently, there are many things you can fit into this cup.
Don't get me wrong, Starbucks is one of the things I enjoy in excess. Who really needs a Venti Iced Skim Caramel Macchiato, when all that's desired is a quick jolt of caffeine? I wish I were "too cool" to love it -- that I would choose to support local coffee shops instead of the coffee equivalent of McDonald's -- but alas, I choose the 'Bucks every time.
Another thing I enjoy in excess is a reality show. Nothing like spending an entire Sunday afternoon parked in front of a "My Fair Wedding" marathon. There seems to be a direct correlation between how many episodes of any given reality show are airing that day and how interested I am in said reality show. The more time I have to watch it in succession, the more likely I am to enjoy every gloriously awful episode. My favorite marathons are of the Shore and Housewife variety, though.
If I could have this following item in excess, that would make my life complete. He's also...
Blessing #118: My Nephew
Oh. My. Heart. He stole it! Within 36 hours of entering this world, my nephew stole my heart and has yet to return it. Too bad he lives thousands of miles away, and it's not likely I'll be getting my heart back anytime soon. Never have I met such a precious child. His big blue eyes, and the way his red hair flips up in the front -- beyond adorable! And those yummy cheeks. And, of course, that delicious baby smell. Truly, he smells so incredibly wonderful, I can hardly stand it! If I could spend excessive amounts of time with him, that would be a dream come true.
♥ Our first snuggle sesh ♥

1 comment:
I love starbucks too! But yess the new size is a little excessive.
I can't wait for the first half sweet raspberry passion tea lemonade of the season.
Post a Comment