Friday, March 12

FITB Friday



1.  The best day ever was     the first day in my classroom. I saw my dream come true! I was a "real" teacher. So amazing!  .

2.  My favorite meal of the day is     dinner   because   it's the meal I usually spend with others .

3.  This weekend      is the last little blissful bit of Spring Break...  .

4.  Never in my life have I      bought a pair of really expensive jeans. And I don't plan to any time soon    .

5.  The only thing better than      Skyping with my friends   is      actually being WITH my friends in person!  .

6.  I could really do with some      blog ideas  .

7.  The most recent thing I bought myself was    some shoes    .


...One of these day's I'll post again. ♥ 

Blessing #113: Skype
I don't know if I've mentioned this one before, but... I am so blessed to have Skype! It allows me to talk with friends and family who are far away face-to-face. I'm also working on being able to use it at school so that my students and I can Skype as a way to have people come "visit" our classroom! How cool is it that you can sit in your PJ's at the kitchen table and see your BFF on your screen?! I love Skype. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails