Friday, February 26

Definitely Blank


Still drawing a blank on posts... but here's a fill-in-the-blank from Lauren.


1.  When I'm nervous I    fidget a lot.  .

2.  My favorite item in my closet is     my pair of red flats. Love my Dorothy shoes! .

3.       Watching TV while snacking       is my favorite thing to do when I need to relax.

4.  My favorite childhood memory is      every Saturday morning my church did Food Outreach, which consisted of a group of members getting together bags of groceries (which were gathered by the truckload during the week from stores and warehouses) and delivering them to families in need in our city. We would spend a good chunk of the day doing that. I always went with my dad. It still means a lot to me.

5.  Something you may not know about me is     that I love eating cereal for dinner .

6.  A true friend     Tells you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear; they see your potential when you don't. They ask questions to get you to come to your own best answer. They remember your favorite comfort food and make it available when necessary. They tell you when something doesn't reeeeeeeally look as good on you as on the hanger!

7.  Something I hope people think of when they think of me is     a smile; that I always give them a smile and make them feel like I care. Because I do!


Blessing #112: TGI Pie Day
I am so blessed... at the end of every trimester, when we have a half day for writing report cards, my school also has TGI Pie Day. The principal goes to Marie Callendar's and buys lots of pies. There is a mad rush to the staff room where there is lots of laughter, smiles, some elbowing, and plenty of pie. It's a great tradition. I especially love the Lemon Meringue Pie! 

1 comment:

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

i LOVE eating cereal for dinner. i do this on the nights i go to the gym....and sometimes other nights too. sadly my husband doesn't think this counts as a meal, or i'd eat it more often.

thanks for playing along and i hope you have a lovely weekend!

{Lauren}

thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails