Tuesday, April 5

Keeping Cool [Day 12: Something I Bought Recently]

Nobody ever drowned in his own sweat.

I produce a lot of sweat when I workout.

It's rather disgusting. It drips off of my forehead, runs down my back, and makes a nice wet mark in the stomach area. My t-shirts are usually soaked when I come home from the Y.

That's why I decided to invest in a few workout tanks: In the hope that the sweat wouldn't linger as much if I wore designated athletic apparel.

So a very recent purchase was this:


I also got one in hot pink. Girl's gotta be obvious, ya know?


Blessing #128: Running Shoes
Boy, oh, boy, am I super thankful for my running shoes! When I first began running, I went out in my basic crosstrainers. Big mistake! This was something I of course did not realize until I was properly fitted for running shoes at a "running" store. Had no clue they made shoes to correct different types of mechanical errors! Turns out, my feet roll in after they hit the ground; I needed a pair of running shoes designed to correct that. Once a pair was found, I tried them on and -- WOW! -- I felt so much better!! Running became a whole lot more fun. Hooray for running shoes!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails