Friday, April 8

Leavin' On A Jet Plane [Day 13: Something I Want To Buy] + Blank Filling

Whenever we safely land in a plane, we promise God a little something.

I'd like to buy these:


Tickets to fly and see my wonderful, precious nephew. I miss him. 

*************************************

And now it's time for.... 


{photo using my new favorite iPhone photo app: PictureShow}

1.   Something that makes me a great friend is, I have a lot of empathy. I think that makes it easy for my friends to talk to me about anything and everything. It's a good thing to feel absolutely unjudged and comfortable with your friends. 

2.  I am a sick puppy. Caught a nasty nasty cold that has completely knocked me on my butt. No fun.

3.  I am not happy about this rainy/cloudy weather. Go away!! 

4.  If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be compassionate, fun, driven. 

5.  Something I'm really cheap about is makeup. I don't wear a lot of it and I feel silly paying a lot for it. Drugstore is good enough!

6.  Something I'm willing to splurge on is shoes. I love shoes, and as someone who spends a lot of time on her feet (teaching), it's nice to have a good pair of shoes on your feet. 


7.  I would trade this cold for more rain/clouds in a heartbeat.

♥ 

3 comments:

Sailor July said...

Oooh :( FEEL BETTER!!! Colds suck!

And weather wise, feel lucky. We have SNOW! >.<

leah @ modern day gidget said...

i hope you feel better soon!!

Keri said...

Drugstore make up is the way to go! Sometimes I splurge on mascara... because I wear a lot!! but otherwise, the only time i hit up sephora is with a gift certificate!
Hope you feel better soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails