1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is hmmm... probably ellipses. They most likely do not have as much of an impact because I use them so often. Phrase or word? Seriously. (I started using it long before it became popular a la Grey's Anatomy!)
2. Today I am thankful for my alarm on my phone -- woke me up from a very deep slumber! Even though I wanted to keep sleeping, I have to hit the road!
3. My best friend is well, now, there's a spot filled by more than one person. :)
4. A quirky thing about me is I read magazines from back to front. Not entirely sure why... But I can't stop, either!
5. This weekend I am going to Phoenix! I am excited to see my friends, my brother, and visit my classroom. It's been too long.
6. Something that worries me is the future. I try to keep calm about it, but truth be told, I'm always slightly worried about what is going to happen until it happens!
7. On my night stand you would find my cell phone, the current book club book, my glasses, a glass/bottle of water, and maybe a hair tie .
♥

1 comment:
My mom just came from AZ, my cell phone wakes me up every morning, and I always keep water and a hair tie by my bed. :) Happy Friday!
Post a Comment