Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
My dad asked me what I wanted to do for my twenty-first because it would be a really special birthday: I'd be having my first beer! I'd had a glass of champagne and wine before in France while under the supervision of my mom, but this would be my real first beer, and my dad asked "If you could do anything for your 21st, what would you do?" I replied: have my first beer at a Red Sox game in Fenway. So, my dad bought two tickets to Beantown, we flew out there for the weekend, and sat in the first-baseline season seats (right behind the dugout) that belonged to my uncle's law firm. During the second inning, I had my first beer ever!
![]() |
| What a great memory! |
Blessing #124: Non-fat Chai Tea Lattes
I love chai tea lattes. They're like coffee in that they taste different from each coffee shop, but I always enjoy the spicy-sweet goodness. Especially after a hard workout class in the morning, and the air outside is cold and crisp after a week of rain. Yum.
♥

No comments:
Post a Comment