Thursday, November 19

Gleeful

A positive attitude may bot solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. 

It's funny how I can will myself into feeling ok about things until I actually do believe it's all ok. So, I tell myself today: it's alright. And guess what? It will be.

Blessing #59: Paradise Cookies
I am so blessed... to be able to eat yummy cookies from Paradise Cafe. And the fact that they're buy one, get one free: bonus! Just what I need to get me through the parent teacher conferences. Not that I dislike them, I just get so nervous... Am I doing it all right? Am I helping their student enough? Am I ever doing enough of anything to be a good teacher? It's really quite stressful. But, it will all be ok. I have Paradise Cafe cookies.

Blessing #60: Glee
I am so blessed... the TV show makes my life a little more like the musical I wish it was. It takes some of my favorite songs and transforms them into Broadway style productions. Plus, we have a Glee Club after school. Ahhhhmazing! We have a blast singing, dancing and being silly. Another wonderful escape.

Blessing #61: Kenneth from 30 Rock
I am so blessed... Kenneth makes me feel much less naive and ridiculous. Plus, he is just hilarious!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails