A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,
A song is no song 'til you sing it,
And love in your heart
Wasn’t put there to stay -
Love isn’t love
'Til you give it away.
A song is no song 'til you sing it,
And love in your heart
Wasn’t put there to stay -
Love isn’t love
'Til you give it away.
1. I am hoping my Valentine's day this year
includes, a hug.
2. My biggest guilty pleasure is Perez Hilton.
3. I am most proud of my job everyday: teaching.
4. If I could choose one outfit to live in it
would be a dress and a
sweater. Kind of my uniform.
5. People are absolutely
necessary… To be alone in this world would be a tragedy.
6. I would rather hike than sleep in.
7. I love my
students more than I
would have imagined.
Anyways... Valentine's Day in the life of an elementary school teacher means candy hearts, store-bought valentines, lots of little boxes of chocolates, and an obscene amount of cupcakes and cookies that the kids want to eat before they go home. Oh, Valentine's Day... At least I got to wear my fantastic candy heart antennas! ♥
Blessing #110: Happy Hour
I am so blessed... that between 3-7pm on Friday, at any given bar in the city, there is a special on drinks and appetizers. Whoever came up with the idea of happy hour was experiencing a moment of genius! If you've never been to happy hour with a group of teachers, I recommend you try that experience on for size. Sitting around and swapping stories from the week... Friday happy hour is prime teacher story time.
♥
1 comment:
i love valentine's day being a teacher. i work with 3-4 year olds and they were so cute bringing in their valentine's for their friends and for me. cute cute!
glad you joined in with filling in the blank and linked up. i enjoyed reading your answers.
hope you have a lovely week!
xo
{Lauren}
thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com
Post a Comment