Weekends are a bit like rainbows;
they look good from a distance but
As I write this, I'm watching the movie "17 Again." It's quite hilarious. I'm impressed with how well Zac Efron channels Matthew Perry's mannerisms. Far more amusing is watching him act like a grown-up in highschool. Also, the woman who plays Jan on NBC's The Office is the principal and she's a closet nerd. (A big one, too!)
Funny thing about weekends... there's never enough time to do all the things I want to do and all the things I need to do. But there's nothing like spending the day in your PJ's.
Blessing #107: Redbox
I am so blessed... that I can rent movies from the box in front of the Walgreens down the street. Yep, I'm very thankful for that big red machine that spits out DVDs on Saturday nights when I want a distraction from work.
♥

No comments:
Post a Comment