Wednesday, February 24

Driveless

If a doctor, lawyer, or dentist had 40 people in his office at one time, all of whom had different needs, and some of whom didn't want to be there and were causing trouble, and the doctor, lawyer, or dentist, without assistance, had to treat them all with professional excellence for nine months, then he might have some conception of the classroom teacher's job. 


drive: 
-noun: (24) Psychologyan inner urge that stimulates activity or inhibition; a basic or instinctive need.


...I have none. Especially for posting; though it seems to be seeping into many areas of my life. 


Blessing #111: Hot Chocolate
I am so blessed... that a favor my roommie did for a friend resulted in a tin of Ghiradelli's hot chocolate in our pantry! I love hot chocolate... warm, creamy, smooth, and chocolatey! Yum yum yum. A huge pick up in the middle of a crazy week. 


♥ 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails