Tuesday, October 20

Half Days

Uh oh... it's been over a week since I last posted a blessing! I promise, I've had many... but from last Wednesday to Sunday night, I was out of town without my computer. Update FAIL! Tomorrow I will make up for that... for now, I have a simple blessing: 


Blessing #27: Half Days
I am so blessed... I get to spend my days with 27 precious children. Truly God's gift to me: an opportunity to do something I love every day with students I adore! However... this week, I am exhausted. I almost fell asleep while DIBEL testing a student this afternoon. Tomorrow is a half day. Even though we have professional development in the afternoon, we get out of school 3 hours early and have a 2 hour break before training starts. I see this as a blessing because I will probably take a nap during this time. 


More to come tomorrow.

Don't forget to count your blessings. 
Much love. ♥ 

2 comments:

Nika said...

Nice blog you have, I have one too. I started this blog to improve my English writing skill as I am still going to school. My blog address is http://nika me-myselfandu.blogspot.com/ check it out if you interested.

Judy J said...

For some odd reason, I am also very tired! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails