There are many reasons I love being a 2nd grade teacher, but today I found a new one: bringing 24 children into a classroom that has been sealed off since June and is filled with other people's boxes, and then proceeding to help them learn with only crayons, whiteboards, whiteboard markers, and a couple of books is akin to giving them a present in a giant box. Without a doubt, the children will love...
...the BOX.
And my kiddos love our "new" classroom. This made me feel much better seeing as yesterday, after getting my sweatpants soaked due to sloshing around in
Blessing #95: Dominoe's Pizza Commercial
I am so blessed... I totally had something else in mind for this blessing, but then... But THEN. Then, a new commercial for Dominoe's Pizza came on the television. I've had a change of heart. I am so blessed that Dominoe's made such an ad. It starts out incredibly awkward - to the point where you wonder if it's a joke ad created by the competition (like Little Caesar's or Pizza Hut really as any right to talk. Anyhow.) - because the employees are sharing the fact that they know about all how the public complains about, well, every aspect of Dominoe's. I almost felt sorry. But then they start talking about how they've taken action: there's 40% more herbs! Garlic-butter sauce on the bread! And the cheese! The CHEESE! My sides hurt from laughing. It kind of made my night.
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment